Allied Branding Solutions offers a partnership with local businesses to help them advertise to out-of-town guests staying at hotels in the vicinity. Guests can check out interesting things to do, restaurants, transportation, delivery services, nightlife and entertainment from our Digital Displays installed in hotels.
Why Advertise on the Digital Advertising Network
Tourists (domestic and international) along with Business Travelers spend over 100% more money on restaurants, shopping, and entertainment compared to local residents. Your business can benefit from these customers but you need to attract these demographic by advertising directly to them at the hotel they are staying.
Let’s look at the stats. According to Certify SpendSmart™ Report on CorporateHousing.com, listed are three categories that accounted for the biggest percentages of overall business travel and entertainment spending in 2016:
- Meals: 19% ($27 average per meal)
- Airfare: 15% ($316 average)
- Lodging / Hotels: 14% ($210 average)
For domestic and international leisure travelers, Food Services and Lodging were the top two spending categories in 2016 according to the U.S. Travel Association.
- Food Services: $248.5 billion spent which accounted for 25% of total travelers spending in US.
- Lodging / Hotels: $210.8 billion which accounted for 21.3% of total travelers spending in US.
Contact us to get more info and pricing on our Digital Advertising Network.